Who doesn’t love a good juicy, crispy, cheesy pizza! Thin crust, deep dish or rising crust, we all have our favourite.
For the second year in a row Montreal and Ottawa are even throwing a competition called ‘La Pizza Week’ from October 1st-7th.
All pizza lovers can vote on their favourite pizza based on several categories like : best sliced pizzas, best thin crust, gluten free or vegetarian. More than 50 restaurants in Montreal can be voted for and you as the customer get to vote.
Here in Mont Tremblant, we have our fair share of restaurants offering some pretty awesome pizzas. Here is a list of some of our local Tremblant Restaurants where you can find several types of delicious pizzas on the menu.
- Le Vieux Four – Downtown Mont Tremblant
- Antipasto – Downtown Mont Tremblant
- Pizza & Cie - Downtown Mont Tremblant
- Casse Croûte D’en Haut – Downtown Mont Tremblant
- Le Saint Louis– Old village of Tremblant (Lac Mercier area)
- Pizzateria - Resort village
- La Forge Bistro -Bar – Resort village
- Ya’ooooo Pizza Bar – Resort village
- La Gare - Labelle
Do tell…..where do you go for pizza? Here are some pics of some of our favorites! They sure look delicious.
Tag us @tremblantresto on Instagram or #tremblantrestaurants and share your favourite pizza pic from the Mont Tremblant region.
Bon appetit and happy Pizza Week!