Chef Martin Faucher from Aux Truffes shared a recipe with us. It looked so good, we decided to make it at home for ourselves. It’s easy and delicious!
Clafoutis with raspberries and white chocolate
- Degree of difficulty: easy
- Number of guests: 6 to 10
- Preparation time: 20 minutes (1 hour refrigeration)
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 250 g raspberries
- 100 ml of 2% milk
- 75 g butter
- 100 g flour
- 75 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml cream 35%
- 200 g white chocolate (chips)
- Sugar (for presentation, optional)
- In a saucepan, heat milk and butter over low heat without boiling, until the butter is completely melted.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Make a well in center and add the eggs.
- Beat them gradually incorporating the flour and sugar.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- When the butter is melted in the pan, turn off heat and add the white chocolate. Mix until completely incorporates the latter to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl and mix well with the flour, sugar, eggs and cream.
- In a rectangular baking pan about 12 cm x 4 cm, place a parchment or waxed paper.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and finish incorporating the raspberries into the batter.
- Bake at 375 ° F for 40 minutes. Check for doneness after 20 minutes.
- Temper and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Remove from pan and cut into individual slices.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with a raspberry or cherry, if desired.
Our version of ‘Clafoutis aux Framboise’ ended up delicious as ever. Great for breakfast too. Enjoy!!