Are you planning a family reunion, celebrating a birthday, hosting an event or even a wedding?
A common trend in Tremblant in recent years is guests or even weekenders who are sometimes looking for a caterer as an alternative to come to their home rather than eating in a restaurant or hotel.
We call this a ‘chef at home’. We have recommended several caterers in the area for any sort of event from weddings to organizing a barbecue at their cottage or condo for the weekend. There are some fantastic caterers in Tremblant who will design a menu for any occasion and any budget of any size, bringing the best chefs and their teams directly to you.
Here is our 2014 list of caterers, in no particular order. They are all good!
- Chef Frédéric Baësa from Couleurs Gourmandes offers catering or Chef at Home services.
- sEb Artisan Culinaire. Restaurant, catering and chef at home services.
- Fairmont Catering. Events, catering.
- Patrick Bermand. Restaurant, caterer and chef at home services.
- Mylene Guimont – owner of Milly’s Restaurant, caterer.
- Danielle Monette, owner of Restaurant La Gare in Labelle offers a catering service.
- Le Quintessence. Restaurant, caterer and chef at home.
- La Sandwicherie – Mathieu Leblanc